1. Please make a note ______ your customer and receipt numbers in case you need to contact us about your order.
A. for B. from C. of D. off
2. If the person you are trying to reach does not answer the telephone, please dial “0” to speak to the ______.
A. operator B. operating C. operate D. operation
3. Because the boardroom is being painted, the meeting this afternoon will ______ in the conference room on the fourth floor.
A. have held B. be holding C. hold D. be held
4. The monthly rent includes all utilities, with the ______ of telephone and cable charges.
A. excess B. exception C. excuse D. exchange
5. An outside auditor will visit the factory next week to determine whether or not ______ air-quality standards are being observed.
A.accept B. accepting C. acceptance D. acceptable